wafuken, asia square tower 2, 2.0.

Sunday, July 19, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

or rather, 3.0. wanted something fresh, clean and filling for lunch after the gym, so headed back there for the third time with my sister.



we both got the sous vide chicken breast. i picked the teppanyaki mushrooms, konbu coleslaw and salt baked sweet potato as my sides, while my sister got the sweet potato salad, soba salad and teppanyaki mushrooms. was debating internally whether i should get the onsen egg- in the end i caved. can't resist wobbly, oozy eggs.

everything was just as good. even my sister, who normally doesn't like chicken breast, finding it too dry/tough, liked the chicken, commenting that it was the first chicken breast that she'd ever liked. it was juicy and flavoursome. yum.

i have to say that portions seem to have decreased though, especially the teppanyaki mushrooms. they used to ladle it onto the plate generously; now it's more of a tiny scoop. still, i'll be back. love the clean flavours and how filling it is without giving me a bloated feeling. it's official- i'm a fan.

wafuken
asia square tower 2 #02-05

reading menus is one of my hobbies.