håakon superfoods and juice, 313 somerset.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9 Comments A+ a-

realised that håakon has taken over soup stock tokyo over at 313 somerset, and decided to try it for dinner (the menu was tempting enough- they have all-day breakfast!).

we got three mains to share- the lean protein platter ($15.90), salmon & zoodles ($12.90) and the avocado vegan bowl ($10.90). strangely enough, we actually waited for quite a while before our food was ready for collection. i thought that the items were pre-prepared, and they would only need to assemble them.



it's a good thing i wasn't hungry, because the portions leant towards the small side (can they be more generous with the proteins?). thankfully the flavour, though light tasting, more than made up for it. i was quite happy with all the food that we got. my favourite was definitely the zoodles, especially with the miso sauce. the food was really clean tasting, which made it right up my alley.





i'd also got an organic acai soy latte ($6.50), because it sounded really interesting. i've never seen it on other menus! it was more milky than anything else, though there was a faint acai taste. i did like it, but J found it weird.



we were feeling greedy, so we also got an acai bowl to share (i think acai bowls are my new obsession). we got a large cacao bliss bowl ($12.90), which came topped with coconut flakes, granola and fruits, with a chia seed parfait right at the bottom. it being cacao bliss, it tasted more chocolatey than anything else (not that i'm complaining). i loved how generous they'd been with the crunch elements (that's the thing that makes or breaks acai bowls for me).

yum. i can see myself coming back for the acai bowl.


haåkon superfoods and juice
313 somerset
#b2-14
https://www.haakon.com.sg

reading menus is one of my hobbies.

9 comments

Write comments
24 August 2017 at 15:26 delete

Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Reply
avatar
Purva Pius
AUTHOR
8 November 2018 at 01:41 delete

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
11 January 2019 at 13:52 delete

Find the healthiest Superfoods you need in your diet. Superfoods are nutrient powerhouses that pack large doses of antioxidants, polyphenols, vitamins, and minerals. Eating them may reduce the risk of chronic disease, and prolong life, and people who eat more of them are healthier and thinner than those who don't.

Reply
avatar
Kristen Brown
AUTHOR
21 February 2020 at 01:15 delete

In the wake of perusing this blog, I might want to request more articles over and over. I am feeling myself as fulfill by became more acquainted with these all such data which never went as far as anyone is concerned. Please essayist more. Scissor Master

Reply
avatar
John kerry
AUTHOR
1 July 2020 at 02:04 delete

The previously mentioned matter is anything but difficult to comprehend as well as clarify. Indeed, even I can expound subject of this article now effortlessly on the grounds that I it is straightforward for me. Truly an inventive master aptitude controlled by creator. chocolate bouquets toronto

Reply
avatar
John kerry
AUTHOR
8 August 2020 at 11:19 delete

That’s what i used to be looking for. i am speaking approximately all subjects bundled in this weblog. they all are truly very beneficial for me similarly to for my institution. we are certainly going to use its highlighted records. IP Office Hosting

Reply
avatar
John kerry
AUTHOR
8 August 2020 at 11:24 delete

Hi! It would appear that the author of this blog is truly extremely proficient on the grounds that I never read such sort of composing. The method for composing and the method for utilizing right words on opportune place demonstrates some master abilities sonicare toothbrush

Reply
avatar
Agriculture
AUTHOR
7 October 2021 at 15:14 delete

Organic Rice is a whole grain food, with only the inedible outer hull of the round grain rice kernel removed, retaining the bran and germ and thus its many nutrients.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
7 November 2021 at 04:02 delete

If I can write like you, I will be very happy, but where is my luck, in fact people like you are an example to the world. You have written this comment very beautifully, I am very happy that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Clothing
Bussiness Dropshipping
establish good relationship
Gurgaon VIP Girl
Gurugram Party Girl
Gurgaon Dating Girl
VIP Girl Gurgaon

Reply
avatar